About the Campaign
Donor Recognition Program
All donors who give to the pARTners for Education Campaign, which will run through May 30, 2018, in support of Do-Re-ME! will be recognized within the annual Overture Ovation report and will receive information about the impact of their giving. Donors who have cumulatively given $5,000 or more during this time will be included in a list of major donors to the Campaign. Those whose level of support reaches $25,000+ will also appear in listing in the ASO&C Photo Wall exhibit, which will be updated periodically during the Campaign.
Levels and Benefits - Make a Donation Today!
Giving levels and benefits are based on total outright gifts and pledges to the pARTners for Education/Do-Re-ME! Campaign based on a cumulative basis.
- Circle of Friends Up to $999 Listing in annual Overture Applause
- Associates $1,000+ All of the above plus Webpage listing; information on the impact of gift; special investors report; invitation to exclusive ASA events and annual DRM Campaign reception; opportunity to observe a DRM class
- Partner $5,000+ All of the above plus a one of a kind pARTners for Education lapel pin; recognition on signage at events; social media promotion opportunities; invitation to roundtable discussion on arts integration and education intervention programs
- Leader $10,000+ All of the above plus Overture article highlighting major donors to campaign
- Revolutionary $15,000+ All of the above plus Overture article highlighting major donors to campaign plus photo and quotation opportunities
- Pioneer $25,000+ All of the above plus recognition on the PfE Donor Wall
- Innovator $50,000+ All of the above plus customized recognition package
- Visionary $75,000+ All of the above plus customized recognition package
- Trailblazer $100,000+ All of the above plus customized recognition package
Watch to learn more about our award winning Do-Re-ME! program.